TRADUCTOR

2016-08-07


Aiguastortas (TwistedWaters) is sauvage as the mother nature itself. it is Vall de Aran. There are bears around. There are like 40
bears in the whole Pyrenee mountain chain and they are growing. They are from Slovenia and they are adapting pretty well to the enviroment. Hopefully I would be able to see one ( at a distance).



The lac Obago became a refuge for an instance. I was trapped in a middle of a storm and I decided to be behind a rock and inside the tent to be safe. The storm was beating hard and it started hailing out of the grey sky. It was maybe mad but I decided to have little nap in the meantime. When I woke up it was all blue and sunny stuff:



Mountains of Vall de Aran and Aiguas Tortas:




Midday  lac. Cleaning, swimming, siesta. It was amazing. In the end I made up my mind and I pitch the tent nearby at this lac of Rius. It was the time to say adeu to Catalonia! 


PD: a czech bus took me to the next village in order to find a shop! funny situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment